Australia’s natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil, is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south-eastern Queensland, Australia.
This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antiseptic that inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions.
• Apply to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
• Treats fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infection
• Cleaning: Kills 99.9% of household germs
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
• Sourced from and made in Australia.
• 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil
• Natural acne treatment
• The antibacterial active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, terpinene-4-ol, is greater than International and Australian minimum standards.
Directions for Use:
Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or on a cotton bud.
For external use only. Skin patch test before use. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. Do not cover the applied area. For the treatment of minor burns, immediately apply cold water to the burn for at least 20 minutes before use. Should seek medical advice before treatment of more serious burns.
NOT TO BE TAKEN.
First Aid: For advice, contact a Poison Information Centre (Phone 131 126) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
Do not use:
While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
On children under 2 years old
Undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test before use.
Melaleuca Oil 1mL/mL