Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Head & Lice Kit
The gentle solution to aid the remove head lice and eggs. Thursday Plantation Head Lice Kit contains a clear Tea Tree Head Lice gel to identify and cover nits easily and head lice and a specially designed comb with stainless steel, cylindrical teeth to remove nits gently and head lice
• The thick gel encapsulates the head lice and nits, making it easier to remove them using the fine-toothed comb.
• The strong, stainless steel comb with long teeth finely spaced traps nits and remove them from the hair shaft
• The gel is pesticide-free, perfect for safety-conscious parents. Ideal for the whole family. No mess, no-drip gel to avoid run-off into children’s eyes.
• Contains Australian Tea Tree Oil
• Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation due to low para-cymene content of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil
• Can be used in conjunction with Thursday Plantation everyday conditioner, which works quickly to detangle knots gently
• Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, SLS, silicons, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal-derived ingredients
Directions for Use:
Do not leave children unsupervised
1. Brush hair to remove knots
2. Apply gel to dry hair, ensuring scalps and hair are completely covered
3. Leave gel in hair for 20 minutes
4. Rinse in warm water
5. For best results, apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Conditioner (not included in the kit)
6. Comb through with nit comb provided, ensuring not to miss any sections of hair
7. Wipe combings onto a tissue
8. Rinse the comb in warm water after each comb through. Continue until no lice or nits are evident in combings.
9. When complete, rinse the conditioner from the hair.
Repeat the above process in 7 days. Regular maintenance with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner is recommended.
If concerned about sensitivity, apply ½ teaspoon of gel to the forearm and rinse after 20 minutes. If irritation occurs within the next 24 hours, do not use this product.
After treatment instructions: Combs should be cleaned between treatments in hot soapy water, rinse in running water and allow to dry. Store in a dry place—Wash clothes you and your children were wearing during the comb-out.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children—skin patch test before use. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes if contact does occur; flush eyes with cold water. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Please do not use it on children under 6 months of age without medical advice. The gel contains alcohol 24% v/v