Thursday Plantation Peppermint Oil 25mL
Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve headache symptoms.
Add 20 drops (1mL) to 10mL carrier oil and gently massage into forehead and temples.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
• 100% Pure, 100% Natural
• Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered pure oil
Directions for Use:
Headache Relief: Add 20 drops (1 mL) to 10 ml carrier oil and gently massage into forehead and temples.
Soothes Cough & Cold: Adults only. Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve cough & severity of cold symptoms, add 5 drops (1/4mL) to hot water and inhale.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If you have sensitive skin, test this product on a small area of skin before applying it to a larger area. If irritation develops, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 5 years.
Do not use:
• While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
• Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
• On children under 2 years old
• Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test before use.
Peppermint (Mentha x peperita) Oil 1 mL/mL