Thursday Plantation Lavender spray encapsulates pure Lavender Oil's calming benefits to calm the mind and support healthy sleeping patterns. Among its many uses, the spray:
• Traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve sleeplessness, nervous tension and symptoms of mild anxiety.
• Kills 99.9% of germs
• Cleans and freshens around the house
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
• Contains Lavender Oil, distilled from Lavandula angustifolia flowering herb tops
• Can be applied directly to the body or around the house
• No harsh, irritating chemicals.”
Directions for Use:
Lavender Oil calms the mind and supports healthy sleeping patterns – spray-on shoulders and back and massage or spray onto a pillow, holding the can 15 cm from the skin.
For external use only. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Do not spray directly on or into the face. Contains Alcohol 28% v/v. Propellant: Hydrocarbon.
Do not use:
• While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
• Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
• On children under 2 years old
• Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test before use.
Lavender Oil 50 mg/g