Thompsons Fat Blocker 120 Capsules
- Formulated with Chitosan, which has an ability to bind dietary fats
- Formulated with a natural fat-binding fibre plus Vitamin C
- Individuals concerned with weight control and on a calorie-controlled diet
- Healthy individuals seeking a supplement to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Healthy individuals seeking to maintain normal blood fat levels
- Formulated with Chitosan, a natural marine fibre derived from the shells of crustaceans that can bind dietary fats.
- This fat binding process makes Fat Blocker a useful supplement for reducing dietary fat content while increasing fibre intake.
- It may help support healthy cholesterol and normal blood fat levels in healthy individuals.
Chitosan (derived from seafood) 455mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 45mg
Free from: Gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours.
Adults- take one to two capsules (with water) before meals, up to three times daily or as professionally prescribed.
- Chitosan should be taken at least one hour after any other medication as it may reduce the effect of the other medicines.
- Derived from seafood
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Use only as directed and always read the label