- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
Springfields Sandalwood Australian 2.5% in Jojoba Oil Co 11ml
Australian Sandalwood essential oil has a strong balsamic aroma widely used for calming and relaxing. It is sustainably sourced from a small shrub-like tree indigenous to Western Australia.
Pre-blended in jojoba oil, this sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) essential oil is ready to use directly out of the bottle, making it convenient, durable and safe. Jojoba oil is the ideal carrier oil because it is appropriate for all skin types and absorbs quickly into the skin. In addition, it doesn’t oxidize; it helps extend the life of the essential oil.
Calming, relaxation, peace, anxiety or depression.
Santalum spicatum (heartwood) (Australian Sandalwood essential oil), 2.5% in jojoba oil:
Add 5 drops to the water, and mist rises. It carries the pure essential oil particles into the surrounding.
.Add a total of 5 drops of essential oil to 10 ml of carrier oil and gently massage over the skin.
- Adults only.
- Avoid using in direct sunlight.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed.
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Keep bottles out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.