Ezi-Breathe is a refreshing blend of Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree & Peppermint essential oils which have each been used traditionally in aromatherapy for the relief from nasal and mild upper respiratory tract congestion. An excellent blend to diffuse during Wintertime.
- Nasal and respiratory congestion
- Can help to lift the spirits
- Temporary relief from coughs and the symptoms of flu
Contains 100% pure essential oils of Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Peppermint.
Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Ylang ylang essential oil to a diffuser.
Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a short break.
Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant, such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
Massage: Use a 2.5% dilution; 15 drops per 30ml carrier oil.
Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a water bowl.
Face massage: Use 1 drop in 10ml carrier oil.
Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. To treat inflammation or cool down, use cold to room temperature water. For aching, tight muscles, use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl, cover your head's back, and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to the risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Safety and Storage:
- while pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old.
- Skin patch test prior to use.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Store below 30c in a dry place away from sunlight.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
- Do not cover the applied area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use.
- For external use only. Not to be taken.