Rejuvenail is a specially developed nail lacquer for the treatment of fungal infections of toenails and fingernails. The active ingredient ciclopirox penetrates the nail to reach the site of fungal infection and prevents the growth of the fungal infection by destroying the fungi that cause nail infections.
- No filing required
- Easy to use
- Once-daily application
- Clinically tested to penetrate the nail
To be applied once daily.
- Before applying Rejuvenail, ensure that any nail polish removed. Wash and dry the infected nail. Application in the evening before going to bed recommended as the treated nails souls not be washed for at least 6 hours. In the case of unintentional removal by washing, Rejuvenail can be reapplied.
- Apply a thin layer over the entire nail surface of the infected nail and 5 mm of surrounding skin and, if possible, under the nail's free edge.
- Allow drying for at least 30 seconds.
- Leave on the nail for at least 6 hours overnight and wash off with water in the morning.
- Filing is not required. Do not apply cosmetic nail polish or other nail medication on the nails being treated for the duration of the treatment with Rejuvenail.
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label, follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.