Quercetain contains quercetin to reduce symptoms of mild allergies and added bromelains to relieve inflammation. It also acts as an antioxidant to reduce the formation of free radicals in the body. In addition, Bromelains can act as an analgesic.
- Quercetin is an anti-inflammatory that helps to decrease the symptoms of mild allergies.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Bromelains are proteolytic enzymes.
- Bromelains can relieve inflammation.
- Bromelains are an analgesic.
Each tablet contains:
Adults:Take 1 tablet three times a day or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains sulphites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.