Pure Natal 90 Capsules❄
Orthoplex Pure Natal sets high purity standards, delivering the latest nutrient forms currently available to support healthy foetal development and the health of mothers before, during and after pregnancy.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Vitamin, mineral and nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Professional preconception, pregnancy and lactation care
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals to support the healthy growth and development of the baby
- Contains nutrients that are required in additional quantities before, during and after pregnancy
- May help to support healthy foetal CONS AND brain development as well as thyroid gland function during pregnancy
- Features 2 forms of folate, L-5-Methylterhydrofolate - CA (L-5-Mthf) and folic acid
- No added egg, shellfish, lactose, peanuts, magnesium stearate or titanium dioxide
|Active ingredients per capsule:|
|Levomefolate glucosamine||166.6 mcg|
|equiv. Levomefolic Acid||300.45 mcg|
|equiv. Vit D3||8.33 mcg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||66.67 mg|
|Iron (II) Glycinate||4.33 mg|
|equiv. Iron||15.82 mg|
|Potassium iodide||73 mcg|
|equiv. Iodine||23 mcg|
|equiv. Potassium||95.49 mcg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate||6.67 mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||10.45 mg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin)||167 mcg|
|equiv. Selenium||66.27 mcg|
|Choline bitartrate||45.87 mg|
|equiv. Choline||111.52 mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride||10 mg|
|equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||11.21 mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||10 mg|
|equiv. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||13.7 mg|
|Nicotinamide 11.67 mg||10 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||916 mcg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||10.92 mg|
|equiv. Calcium||1821.5 mg|
|Bixa orellana ext. dry conc.||5.47 mg|
|From dry seed||5.47 mg|
|equiv. to Tocotrienols (Vitamin E)||1.64 mg|
|Menaquinone 7||6.67 mcg|
|Calcium amino acid chelate||16.7 mg|
|equiv. Calcium||83.35 mg|
|TOTAL CALCIUM||26.9 mg|
|Magnesium Glycinate||26.67 mg|
|equiv. Magnesium||189.14 mg|
|TOTAL MAGNESIUM||27.08 mg|
|Zinc Glycinate||6.67 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||23.65 mg|
|Chromium nicotinate||10 mcg|
|equiv. Chromium||83.33 mcg|
|Molybdenum trioxide||16.7 mcg|
|equiv. Molybdenum||25.01 mcg|
|Copper gluconate||335 mcg|
|equiv. Copper||2.39 mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||667 mcg|
|Equiv. Manganese||6.67 mg|
Adult: Take 1 capsule per day with food‚ or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms
- for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.