- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Poly-C Powder 200g
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
Poly-C Powder helps decrease the severity of common cold symptoms, mild upper respiratory tract infections, sore throats and supports immune system function.
- For vitamin C supplementation to maintain levels in the body
- Supports immune system to fight illness
- Decreases the severity of common cold symptoms, mild upper respiratory tract infections and sore throats
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Maintains collagen formation, connective tissue production and tissue regeneration
- Support blood capillary health
- Suitable for children over 6, adolescents, adults and aging individuals
Citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, Curcuma longa, glycine, orange flavour, stevia rebaudiana.
No added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners or colours
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Children under two years of age should not be treated for symptoms of respiratory tract infections without medical advice
- Large doses of vitamin C may cause gastrointestinal complaints such as nausea or diarrhoea in sensitive individuals (due to the osmotic effects of unabsorbed ascorbic acid)
- Individuals with pre-existing kidney stone disease or a history of renal insufficiency should exercise caution in the use of higher than RDI amounts of vitamin C
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.