- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Pentavite Multivitamins with Iron Kids Oral Liquid 100mL
Pentavite® Multivitamin + Iron Kids Liquid contains a combination of vitamins together with added iron to assist with the healthy growth and development of children from 1 up to 12 years. In conjunction with a healthy diet, Pentavite® Multivitamin + Iron Kids Liquid can help support vitamin and iron levels in the body.
Pentavite® Multivitamin + Iron Kids Liquid is recommended for children over 12 months. For children under 12 months, we recommend Pentavite® Multivitamin Infant Liquid.
- Supports healthy growth and development
- Maintains energy levels
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- It Helps supports vitamin and iron levels in the body
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Each dose contains:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride): 3.5mL (1-3 yrs): 1.8mg, 5mL (4-12 yrs): 2.5mg.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine) (from riboflavine sodium phosphate 500 microgram/mL): 3.5mL (1-3 yrs): 1.3mg, 5mL (4-12 yrs): 1.8mg.
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide): 3.5mL (1-3 yrs): 10.5mg, 5mL (4-12 yrs): 15mg.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) (from pyridoxine hydrochloride 150 microgram/mL): 3.5mL (1-3 yrs): 432µg, 5mL (4-12 yrs): 617µg.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): 3.5mL (1-3 yrs): 42mg, 5mL (4-12 yrs): 60mg.
Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol): 3.5mL (1-3 yrs): 3.5µg, 5mL (4-12 yrs): 5µg.
Iron (as Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate 3.48 mg/mL): 3.5mL (1-3 yrs): 2.5mg, 5mL (4-12 yrs): 3.6mg.
- No added sugar
- No added artificial colours
- No added dairy
- No added gluten
- No added fructose
Kids aged 1 to 3 years: 3.5 mL daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Kids aged 4 to 12 years: 5 mL daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Vitamins and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains sorbates. 2.2 g sorbitol per 5 mL dose.
- Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. Contains saccharin sodium.