Paracea Forte 60t
Paracea® Forte has been upgraded to include standardised herbal extracts, including Chinese wormwood, barber, ginger with black walnut, grapefruit, and clove. Chinese wormwood is used in traditional Chinese medicine, and black walnut is used traditionally in western herbal medicine (WHM) to remove gastrointestinal worms. Barberry is used in traditional WHM as an antimicrobial and to aid digestion, and clove is known for its antimicrobial activity in vitro. Ginger may also aid digestion and assist in the relief of nausea.
- The upgraded formula now contains standardised herbal extract constituents, including artemisinin (Chinese wormwood), berberine (barberry), gingerols (ginger), and clove, known for its antimicrobial activityin vitro.
- Formulated to include herbs traditionally used in WHM to remove gastrointestinal (GIT) worms, contributing to GIT discomfort.
- Ginger is used traditionally in WHM to help relieve gastrointestinal symptoms, including poor appetite, nausea, dyspepsia, indigestion, digestive spasms and flatulence.
- Barberry has a tradition of use in WHM as a bitter tonic to help stimulate healthy digestion, and relieve dyspepsia, diarrhoea, bloating and symptoms associated with microbial overgrowth.
- Berberine and gingerols are broad-spectrum, demonstrating antimicrobial and/or antifungal activity in animal studies and in vitro.
- Chinese wormwood is categorised as an antimalarial in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
- Vegan-friendly formula.
- Enteric-coated tablet bypasses the acidity of the stomach for targeted intestinal delivery.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised Equiv. To dry:|
|Artemisia annua(Chinese wormwood) herb||750mg|
equiv. to artemisinin
equiv. to thujone
|Berberis vulgaris(barberry) root||750mg|
equiv. to berberine
|Zingiber officinale(ginger) root||500mg|
equiv. to gingerols calculated as gingerol-
|Herbal extracts Equiv. To dry:|
|Juglans nigra(black walnut) fruit hull||400mg|
|Citrus x paradisi(grapefruit) fruit||450mg|
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours in adults, seek medical advice.
- Individuals taking anticoagulants should seek medical advice before taking this product.
- Individuals at risk of bleeding problems should seek advice from their health practitioner prior to taking this product.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.
- For short-term use only.
- Do not use it if you intend to be pregnant, during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use it in children.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.