OzHealth ICE Pain Relief Roll-on
Easy to use OzHealth ICE offers cooling pain relief to help you stay mobile and flexible in a convenient no-mess roll on with cooling menthol and other natural ingredients such as glucosamine, chondroitin, arnica, ILEX, MSM, and Boswellia.
Arthritis & Muscle Pain Relief
So if you are tired of missing out on things you love to do because of arthritis or muscle pain try the cooling convenient relief of OzHealth ICE roll on. OzHealth ICE is a pain relieving lotion that supports mobility by providing penetrating pain relief within minutes with a formula designed specifically to target
- muscle pain
- shoulder pain
- back pain
- neck pain
- joint pain
- leg & foot pain (plantar fasciitis)
- arthritis pain
OzHealth ICE is designed in a convenient roll-on applicator, so there’s no need to get it on your hands. You can easily take it anywhere and apply it when needed, its greaseless, stainless, and fast acting. OzHealth ICE provides powerful, pain relief without a prescription.
Powerful Cooling Pain Relief with Natural Ingredients
OzHealth ICE includes natural ingredients designed to eliminate pain and reduce inflammation.
MENTHOL 8.5%: This active ingredient causes a cold sensation on the skin, by activating peripheral cold receptors. It provides penetrating pain relief for minor arthritis pain, muscle sprains, bruises, muscle strains, cramps, tendonitis, and bursitis, as well as simple backache.
- GLUCOSAMINE: which repairs and prevents the break down of cartilage, stimulates the production of cartilage and reduces joint pain and inflammation.
- CHONDROITIN SULFATE: which helps lubricate, cushion and strengthen the joint also preventing break down.
- ARNICA: Research studies have shown that topical applications of Arnica may be effective in reducing bruising, swelling, oedema, haematoma and contusions.
- BOSWELLIA: Boswellia is thought to be highly effective in reducing swelling and increasing mobility, thereby effectively reducing pain by causing anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic actions in acute and chronic models of inflammation.
- ILEX: Studies show that this ingredient can reduce pain and swell in addition to loosening stiff joints.
- MSM: This is a naturally occurring essential nutrient is found in healthy tissue and joints. Studies at The University of Oregon Medical School reported that “MSM has a wide range of pharmacologic actions including topical membrane penetration, anti-inflammation and local analgesia.”
- PEPPERMINT OIL: This ingredient creates a burning-cold sensation and has anaesthetic properties as well as being a vascular and lymphatic system stimulant