Orthoplex Green B Vital 150g
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
Delivered in a powdered form for maximum absorption, Orthoplex Green B Vital provides an all-in-one combination of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and accessory nutrients to help support daily nutrient intake. The formula supports general health and wellbeing.
- Maintain/support general health and wellbeing
- Maintain/support immune system health
- Maintain/support healthy immune system function
- Maintain/support immune system to fight illness
- Antioxidant/Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Helps reduce/decrease free radical damage to body cells
Take 1-2 tablets with each meal, or as recommended by your registered healthcare practitioner.
Each 5g (approx. 1 rounded 5mL metric teaspoon) Contains
|Alpha lipoic acid||22.2mg|
|equiv. Vitamin B3||222.0mg|
|equiv. Vitamin B3||5.55mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid||102.0mg|
|equiv. Vitamin B12||111.0mcg|
|equiv. Vitamin A||1011.0IU|
|equiv. Vitamin A||303.0mcg Retinol Equivalents|
|equiv. Vitamin D||111.0IU|
|equiv. Vitamin E||54.3IU|
|Monobasic potassium phosphate||38.7mg|
|Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate||53.8mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate||95.4mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||1.11mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||55.6mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoid extract||55.6mg|
|Camellia sinensis leaf (Dry Herb Equiv)||55.5mg|
Calcium carbonate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, citric acid, malic acid, potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, trusil natural orange flavour.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take without consulting a health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Adults only.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents,
- vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.