Oriental Botanicals Liver Tonic includes milk thistle to support liver health and function, as well as the liver’s natural detoxification processes. It also contains schisandra, taken to maintain liver health in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
- Milk thistle to support liver health and function, including the liver’s natural detoxification processes
- Milk thistle is also traditionally used as a liver tonic, to maintain gallbladder function, and promote bile flow to aid in the digestion of dietary fats in Western herbal medicine
- Schisandra, traditionally taken to maintain liver health in Chinese medicine
- Citrus peel, traditionally used to reduce symptoms of indigestion, abdominal bloating and excessive burping in TCM
- Plus goji berry, baical skullcap, bupleurum and Asian dandelion
Adults: Take 2 tablets three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seed 100mg, min. dry equiv.||6g|
|std. to silymarin||50mg|
|Goji Berry (Lycium barbarum) fruit 200mg, dry equiv.||1g|
|Citrus peel (Citrus reticulata) fruit peel 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Baical Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) root 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Bupleurum (Bupleurum falcatum) root 50mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
Asian Dandelion (Taraxacum mongolicum) whole plant 100mg, dry equiv.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Contains sulfites.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.