- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
Oriental Botanicals Kids' Cough Fighter 200ml
Oriental Botanicals Kids’ Cough Fighter is specially formulated for children aged 2 years and older.
- Contains ivy leaf, which decreases coughing in children and clears mucus from their respiratory tracts
- Also includes elecampane, which is traditionally used to clear children’s bronchial mucous congestion in Western herbal medicine
- Plus Chinese licorice, traditionally used to soothe children’s coughs and irritated tissues in Chinese medicine
- Suitable for children aged 2 years and above
- Delicious tasting formula with no added sugar – contains blackcurrant flavour plus Chinese licorice for additional sweetness
- Mixes easily in water or juice, so it’s easy to give to your child
- Vegan formula, with no added dairy products, gluten or nuts
- Made in Australia
Children 2-4 years: Take 2.5-5mL, two to three times a day, when medically advised.
Children 5-8 years: Take 5-7.5mL, two to three times a day.
Children 9-12 years: Take 7.5-10mL, two to three times a day.
Serving suggestion: Dilute each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume promptly. Take with food.
Shake well before use.
Each 2.5mL contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Ivy (Hedera helix) leaf 6.2mg, dry equiv.||36.9mg|
|Elecampane (Inula helenium) root 19.2mg, dry equiv.||192.3mg|
|Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) herb top flowering 18.3mg, dry equiv.||128.1mg|
|Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 34mg, dry equiv.||135.8mg|
|Balloonflower (Platycodon grandiflorus) root 25.6mg, dry equiv.||256.3mg|
Contains purified water, xanthan gum, glycerol, citric acid, potassium sorbate,Stevia rebaudiana, maltodextrin and blackcurrant flavour (naturally derived).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added sugar, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
Keep our of reach of children
Not to be used in children under 5 years of age without medical advice. Contains potassium sorbate.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Store below 25°C. Do not use if the cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.