Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil Lemon 1000mg 180 Soft Capsules
- Made from 100% wild Arctic cod (Skrei)—no other fish oils or synthetic additives are ever used.
- Promotes heart and brain health
The fish oil that started it all, Arctic Cod Liver Oil™ (CLO), has always been derived from 100% wild Arctic cod—no other fish oils or synthetic additives are ever used. The hallmark of achievement for Nordic Naturals is the uniqueness of the Arctic Cod Liver Oil, which is vertically integrated from boat to bottle. By managing every step of the supply chain, we ensure our products' exceptional quality, safety, and sustainability.
- Healthy Heart
- Brain Health
- Healthy Immunity
- Great Lemon Taste!
- 675 mg Omega-3
- Omega-3 from Wild Arctic Cod for Heart and Brain Health and Optimal Wellness
- Non-GMO Verified
- Purity, Freshness - 3rd Party Tested
- Superior Triglyceride Form
- Dietary Supplement
- Molecularly Distilled
- Guaranteed Purity
- Three soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional
|Serving Size: 3 Soft Gels|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||27|
|Total Fat||3.0 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.6 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Vitamin A||150-600 I.U.||3-12%|
|Vitamin D||1-12 I.U.||0.25-3%|
|Total Omega-3s||675 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||225 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||315 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||135 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
- Purified arctic cod liver oil, soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, natural lemon flavour), natural lemon flavour, d-alpha-tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
- No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colours or flavours.
- Fish oil processed in Norway.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
- Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
- Keep out of the reach of children.