Soothing Moisturiser Nut Oil-Free
With delicate baby skin in mind. For those concerned with nut allergies, use Evening Primrose Oil to help hydrate and soothe troubled skin, and for peace of mind. It’s high in the types of fatty acids that healthy skin needs, and irritated skin loves. With added MSM and removed the Milk Protein. This moisturiser is also fully loaded with a ton of other healing ingredients to soothe troubled skin. Suitable for everyone and all skin types, including newborns. Rub it on whenever you like, including the face.
- A lightweight moisturiser that easily sinks into the skin
- Made with natural oils like Evening Primrose Oil and Olive Squalane
- 10% MSM (organic sulphur – a natural skin-soothing compound)
- Full of healing ingredients such as Allantoin, Aloe Vera & Honey
- For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
- This product has been dermatologically Tested.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM Organic Sulphur), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax) and Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Food Grade Emulsifier), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Squalane (Olive), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Mel (Honey), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Acetum (Apple Cider Vinegar), Pyrus Communis (Pear) Extract, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time! Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.