This Nappy Balm care for the tender area and help it along with lovely soothing and anti-yeast ingredients to address the cause, not just the symptoms.
- Barrier cream for nappy rash is the best way to prevent irritation
- We use Zinc as the base for this cream to provide protection for the skin
- Piroctone Olamine is an anti-yeast ingredient to keep the irritation under control
- Made with natural oils like Jojoba, Sunflower, Evening Primrose & Olive Oil
- Soothing ingredients like Shea Butter and Allantoin to care for bubs behind
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
- This product has been dermatologically tested.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Zinc Oxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time! Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.