A sunscreen with broad-spectrum sun protection using only Zinc, without being too greasy. The cream needs to be stable, provide a good reflective film, be naturally preserved etc. Zinc is naturally derived. Zinc Oxide acts like a reflective umbrella on the skin, reflecting UV rays away. It’s also suitable for all ages, from babies to adults, and even newborns. And also, all skin types, even for the most sensitive.
- A natural, water-resistant, Zinc-based SPF 40 sunscreen
- We use natural clear Zinc in a topical cream, rubs in clear
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 24.96% w/w
- No chemical UV filters – Zinc provides broad spectrum protection
- For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
- Moisturising and gentle enough to reapply throughout the day as required
- This product has been Dermatologically Tested
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Zinc Oxide (For Sun Protection), Coco Caprylate (Coconut-Based Conditioner), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate (Olive-Based Emulsifier), Glycerin (Sugar Alcohol), Lecithin (Soy), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxyystearate (Emulsifier), Galactoarabinan (Emulsifier), Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (Emulsifier), Polyhydroxystearic Acid (Emulsifier), 1,2-Hexanediol (Moisturiser), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioner), Tropolone (Skin Soother), Cetyl Phosphate (Emulsifier), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Oleic Acid (Emulsifier).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time! Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
Apply generously to all areas of the skin and allow to dry before sun exposure. Reapply as required, especially after swimming, towelling or exercise. Allow 30 seconds for it to warm to body temperature and then rub it in clear. Avoid contact with eyes, wear protective clothing, and avoid prolonged sun exposure. As with all products, patch test to check for allergies before use.