Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil 25ml
For acne, scarring & stretch marks
Used for centuries in the Pacific Islands, this oil gained attention when shown in a study to help normalise scar tissue's appearance. From the moment you apply, can see Tamanu Oil to the skin that it's a very intense and concentrated oil. It has a yellow/green colour, feels quite thick until warmed and has a very distinctive herbal scent. In some ways, it may not be the "prettiest" of the oils, but it is undoubtedly one of the most effective.
Tamanu Oil is now becoming famous for its anti-ageing benefits based on promoting new skin and its assistance in repair and rejuvenation. Ideal for those with blemishes, scarring and in need of skin-soothing. It's best applied in the evening or under a moisturiser.
Tip: To help heal and prevent stretch marks, apply to affected areas with a warming massage.
- A lush oil that is also ideal for blemish-prone skin, scarring and stretch marks
- Cold-pressed from the nuts of the Tamanu fruit native to the Pacific Islands
- Used for centuries on wounds, just google Tamanu Oil to see some of these
- Great at reducing the redness that can occur with troubled skin and blemishes
- Encourages the production of new skin cells and repairs damaged skin
- Suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin
Tamanu (Calophyllum Inophyllum) Seed Oil.
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.