A well-formulated mouthwash is needed to rinse away food missed by brushing, helps fight cavity-causing critters and freshens your breath. Mouthwash uses new natural technologies such as a Lactobacillus Ferment to control oral bacteria. Each essential oil is chosen for its anti-bacterial action including Thyme, Cinnamon, Myrrh, Sage, and Clove bud.
Mouthwash is no substitute for brushing and flossing as it will not remove food stuck between teeth and gums. But it can be great to freshen up when at work, after that morning coffee or before heading out. So brush, floss and wash!
- A natural mouthwash formulated only with natural ingredients
- Free of alcohol-based ingredients that can be harsh and over-powering
- Contains natural anti-bacterial probiotics to encourage healthy oral flora
- A select blend of effective essential oils for their anti-bacterial properties
- Aloe Vera promotes oral health by reducing plaque
- Stevia Leaf Extract makes it taste nice – especially for kids!
Aqua (H₂O’s fancy name), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Lactobacillus Ferment (Natural bug killer), Natural Flavour (We want kids to like it too), Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Stevia Rebaudiana (Natural Sweetener), Sclerotium Gum (Food Grade Thickener), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Sage) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove bud) Oil.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time! Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.