Medlab SB 5B 30 Capsules
Probiotic yeast that provides targeted support for travellers diarrhoea and healthy immune function.
- Reduce IBS symptoms.
- Assist in reducing the severity and duration of diarrhoea.
- May support symptoms of infectious, antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive function.
- Restore and rescue gut health.
- Suitable for 'Bali belly' and other triggers of diarrhoea.
- Aids in general wellbeing.
WARNING: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years; 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years and 48 hours in children over 6 years and adults.
Each Capsule Contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae ssp. boulardii (Med41)||250 mg|
|Equiv.||5 million CFU*|
*CFU: Colony Forming Units
Excipients: Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate.
Take one (1) capsule, one (1) to two (2) times per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.