Medlab MG Optimal Relax Lemon Lime 5g 10pk
Mg OptimaRelax contains a highly absorbable and bioavailable form of patented Albion magnesium bis-glycinate. Magnesium may promote the effects of Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), while glycine functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter, which may assist with relaxation during times of stress and anxiety.
MgOptimaRelax is scientifically formulated with specific ingredients to promote relaxation, support healthy sleeping, and improve concentration and focus.
- Theanine from Green Tea has a positive effect on mood and cognitive performance.
- Vitamin B6 is required to synthesise GABA and serotonin, which is essential for a healthy mood.
- Magnesium also affects muscle relaxation.
- Relieves muscle aches and pains
- It may help reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Helps relieve the stress of work or study.
- For the symptomatic relief of anxiety.
Each5 g dose (1 scoop)Contains:
Magnesium as amino acid chelate TRAACS®- (bis-glycinate chelate)
Green Tea Dry Leaf Extract
Equiv. green tea dry leaf
|not less than 100mg|
Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6)
Zinc (as citrate)
Malic acid, Silica, Lemon-Lime Flavour, Stevia, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin.
Add 5g (1 scoop) to 100-200mL of cold water or juice, one (1) to two (2) times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.