Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced Probiotic Skin Support 30 Vegetarian Capsules
Lactoferrin Enhanced is a unique combination of lactoferrin, olive leaf extract, probiotics and zinc to support a healthy immune response and regulate gastrointestinal health.
- Lactoferrin is naturally found in colostrum and is a component of the innate immune response. It may provide broad-spectrum anti-microbial and anti-viral activity.
- Lactoferrinsignificantly reduces acne lesions (pimples) in mild to moderate acne vulgaris.
- Olive leaf extract contains compounds that may support the healthy function of the immune system.
- Olive leaf extract has been found to exhibit broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties against viruses and bacteria in vitro.
- Bifidobacterium is a probiotic species which may support the health and function of the digestive tract. As well as modulating the immune system and regulating the immune defence mechanisms.
- Zinc and vitamin Esupport skin health.
- Relieves acne symptoms
- Supports immune health
- Supports bone health
Each capsule contains:
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis||5 billion CFU*|
|Bonolive Olea Europaea L.extract||125mg|
|Equiv. Olea Europaea L.leaves||1050mg|
|D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||9.09mg|
|Equiv. Vitamin E||11 IU|
*CFU Colony Forming Units
Adults: two (2) capsules daily. Capsules not to be given to children under 4 years of age, to be administered as directed by your healthcare professional.