- Probiotics assists with a healthy gut.
- ResistAidis a natural prebiotic fibre with clinical evidence of immune-modulating properties.
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid that enhances the immune system and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Peppermint contains active chemical constituents that provide anti-nausea effects.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
- For the symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
WARNING: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years; 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years and 48 hours in children over 6 years and adults.
Each 6 g dose (1 scoop) contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae ssp. boulardii (Med 41)||5 billion|
|Arabinogalactan (Resistaid)||2 g|
|Peppermint leaf dry||100 mg|
|Equiv. peppermint dry||500 mg|
|Total||5 billion CFU*|
*CFU: Colony Forming Units
Mix one 6 g dose (1 scoop) into 250 mL of cold water, stir well and consume immediately. Take one (1) to two (2) times per day before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.