THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
Wormwood Complex contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese herbal medicine as a vermifuge to help remove intestinal threadworms and pinworms.
Traditionally used in Chinese herbal medicine as a vermifuge to help remove intestinal threadworms and pinworms
- To relieve flatulence
- As a bitter tonic to stimulate gastric secretions
- As an antispasmodic
Adults:4-6 tablets daily for 10 days.
Cease treatment for 10 days, then repeat 4 tablets daily for 10 days.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) extract liquid||500 microlitre|
|derived from herb dry||100 mg|
|Stemona sessilifolia (Stemona) extract dry concentrate||200 mg|
|derived from root dry||1 g|
|Juglans nigra (Black Walnut Hulls) extract liquid||1 mL|
|derived from fruit hull dry||100 mg|
|Clove Bud Oil (Syzygium aromaticum)||20 mg|
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycollate.
No added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds or artificial colours
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant
- Contraindicated during lactation
- Contraindicated in those with known sensitivity to Wormwood or other members of Compositae family
- Not advisable for children under 2 years of age
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.