- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
MediHerb Rhodiola & Ginseng 60 Tablets
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
Rhodiola & Ginseng contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an adaptogen. Supporting healthy stress response in the body and cognitive function.
- Supports healthy stress response in the body
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an adaptogen
- Supports cognitive function
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
Adults: 1 tablet 2-4 times daily.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Rhodiola Rosea (Rhodiola) extract||180 mg|
|derived from min. root dry||720 mg|
|standardised to contain phenylpropanoid glycosides calculated as rosavin, rosarin and rosin||4.5 mg|
|standardised to contain salidroside||1.5 mg|
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) extract||100 mg|
|derived from min. root dry||500 mg|
|standardised to contain ginsenosides calculated as Rg1, Re, Rb1, Rb2, Rc & Rd||8.4 mg|
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, glucose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycollate.
No added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds or artificial colours
- Caution in pregnancy
- Discontinue during an acute infection or fever
- Contraindicated in patients taking phenelzine
- Caution is advised in patients with high blood pressure and those taking central nervous system stimulants, insulin or oral hypoglycaemic drugs, nifedipine and warfarin.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.