- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
MediHerb MediMag Calm 240g Powder
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
MediHerb MediMag Calm is beneficial during times of stress as magnesium plays an important role in muscle relaxation.
- Magnesium supports healthy musculature by maintaining muscle tone, function and relaxation.
- Relief of symptoms associated with premenstrual tension
- Withania root is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine
- To calm the mind
- To improve memory recall, learning and as a nerve tonic
- As a sedative to help promote restful sleep
- To relieve feelings of general malaise and assist with recovery from illness.
Adults: Take 12 grams of powder (2 level scoops) mixed in 250 mL of water or juice twice daily.
|Each 12 g dose contains:|
|Withania somnifera (Withania) extract||150 mg|
|derived from min. root dry||1.5 g|
|stand. to contain withanolides||3.75 mg|
|Magnesium citrate||1.86 g|
|equiv. Magnesium||300 mg|
|Potassium phosphate dibasic||222.7 mg|
|equiv. Potassium||100 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||250 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||50 mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||45.8 mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate||78.4 mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||50 mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||46.7 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||15 mg|
Citric acid, glycine, colloidal anhydrous silica, thaumatin stevia rebaudiana leaf, maltodextrin, forest berry flavour.
No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours or colours
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Contains vitamin B6 – stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare professional as soon as possible
- It contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- It contains 100mg of potassium per dose
- It contains sugar and trace amounts of sulphites
- Monitor patients taking thyroxine
- If taking tetracycline, quinolone or fluoroquinolone antibiotics, or bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), separate by at least two hours.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.