THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
Joint Defence is a combination of nutrients and Boswellic Acid, which help to reduce mild joint inflammation and swelling and helps increase joint mobility associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Reduce mild joint inflammation and swelling, and help increase joint mobility associated with mild osteoarthritis
- It helps decrease cartilage loss and damage
- Maintains calcium absorption in bones
- Vitamin D assists with the absorption of calcium, and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Supports bone mineralization
Adults: Take 2 tablets, twice daily.
Prescribe for a minimum of 4-6 weeks to see beneficial effects. Glucosamine sulphate is recommended for long-term use of 1-3 years.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Glucosamine sulphate, potassium chloride||498 mg|
|equiv. glucosamine sulphate||375 mg|
|Bovine sodium chondroitin sulphate||300 mg|
|equiv. Chondroitin sulphate||300 mg|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) extract||104 mg|
|derived from min. gum oleoresin dry||728 mg|
|stand. to contain Boswellia acids||67.5 mg|
|Colecalciferol (equiv. Vitamin D3 250IU)||6.25 microgram|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. Manganese 3.75mg)||18.8 mg|
|Borax (equiv. Boron 712.5mcg)||6.29 mg|
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, crospovidone, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolyzed gelatin, hyprolose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, sucrose.
No Added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
- It contains ingredients derived from crustacean seafood
- Contains 63.6mg of Potassium per dose. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Extreme caution is advised in those allergic to seafood
- Caution during pregnancy (mucopolysaccharides may inhibit angiogenesis)
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.