- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
MediHerb Hemidesmus Complex 60 Tablets
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
Hemidesmus Complex contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains and helps reduce symptoms of headaches.
- traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory, which helps to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains. to help reduce the occurrence and symptoms of headaches
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to regulate the flow of liver qi relieve chills associated with the common cold
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a depurative to support skin health
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) extract||1.75 mL|
|derived from root dry||350 mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) extract||1.4 mL|
|derived from root dry||700 mg|
|Hemidesmus indicus (Hemidesmus) extract||100 mg|
|derived from root dry||500 mg|
|Tanacetum parthenium (Feverfew) extract||33 mg|
|derived from herb dry||165 mg|
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, hydrogenated vegetable oil, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycollate.
No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds or artificial colours.
- Contraindicated in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to Feverfew, parthenolide or other members of the Compositae family
- Contraindicated in pregnancy
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Not to be used in children under 5 years
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.