- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
MediHerb Garlic Forte 60 Tablets
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
Garlic Forte contains Allium sativum (Garlic), which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease symptoms of common colds and flu.
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
-decrease symptoms of common colds and flu, including general debility, sneezing, mild cough and a runny nose
-decrease excess mucous and upper respiratory tract congestion
-relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
Adults:1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Allium sativum (Garlic) extract||300 mg|
|- derived from bulb fresh||3.6 g|
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, carmellose sodium, colloidal anhydrous silica, dl-alpha-tocopherol, ethylcellulose, Garlic bulb powder, magnesium stearate, medium-chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, oleic acid, polydextrose, purified talc, purified water, sodium starch glycollate, strong ammonia solution.
No added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds or artificial colours.
- Garlic should be used with caution in patients taking antiplatelet or anticoagulant drugs for doses of 3 g or greater of fresh garlic per day unless under close supervision.
- Caution is advised for patients taking HIV protease inhibitors such as saquinavir.
- Children under two years of age should not be treated for symptoms of respiratory tract infections without medical advice.
- Garlic intake should be discontinued 10 days before surgery
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice