- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
MediHerb Fibrofem 75 Tablets
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
FibroFem contains traditional Western herbal medicine herbs to reduce heavy menstruation and improve menstrual flow.
- Yarrow herb is used in traditional Western herbal medicine:
- as an astringent and antispasmodic, to improve menstrual flow
- to reduce heavy menstruation
- Shepherd's purse and Thuja are used in traditional Western herbal medicine to support uterine health.
Adults: 1 tablet 4-5 times daily. The dose may be increased to 2 tablets 3-4 times daily for acute conditions.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Paeonia lactiflora (Paeonia) extract||160 mg|
|derived from root dry||640 mg|
|Capsella bursa-pastoris (Shepherd's Purse) extract||1.28 mL|
|derived from herb dry||640 mg|
|Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) extract||640 microlitre|
|derived from herb dry||320 mg|
|Thuja occidentalis (Thuja) extract||1 mL|
|derived from leaf dry||200 mg|
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica. Hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycollate.
No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds or artificial colours.
Suitable for Vegans.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.