- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
MediHerb Everyday B Multi 120 Tablets
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
MH Enhance Everyday B Multi contains the B group vitamins that are essential for the nervous system's healthy function. Therefore, everyday B Multi may be beneficial at times of increased physical or mental demand.
- It helps the metabolism of glucose
- In adults and adolescence:
- Supports healthy stress response in the body
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Maintains red blood cell health
- Maintains vitamin B5, B6, B12 and levomefolic acid levels in the body in teenagers and healthy adults
Adults and adolescents over 15 years: 1 tablet daily
|Each tablet contains:|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit B6 15.9 mg)||25 mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (equiv. Riboflavin (Vit B2) 7.5 mg)||10 mg|
|Levomefolate calcium (equiv. Levomefolic acid 185 micrograms) (equiv. Calcium 17.5 microgram)||200 microgram|
|Retinol acetate (equiv. Vit. A Retinol Equivalents 750 microgram)||884 microgram|
|Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vit. B1)||50 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Pantothenic acid (Vit B5) 91.6 mg)||100 mg|
|Mecobalamin (Co-methylcobalamin) (Methyl Vit B12)||200 microgram|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vit C)||75 mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vit D3 100 IU)||2.5 microgram|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate (equiv. Natural Vit E 35 IU)||29 mg|
|Biotin (Vit H)||50 microgram|
|Menaquinone 7 (Vit K2)||5 microgram|
|Choline bitartrate (equiv. choline 20.77mg)||50 mg|
|Lysine hydrochloride (equiv. Lysine 27mg)||35 mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate (equiv. Zinc 8 mg)||23.43 mg|
|Calcium citrate tetrahydrate (equiv. Calcium 12 mg)||57 mg|
|Magnesium citrate (equiv. Magnesium 7 mg)||43.32 mg|
|Potassium phosphate-dibasic (equiv. Potassium 15 mg)||34.1 mg|
|Molybdenum trioxide (equiv. Molybdenum 60 microgram)||90 microgram|
|Borax (equiv. Boron 1.5 mg)||13.23 mg|
|Iron amino acid chelate (equiv. Iron 5 mg)||25 mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. Manganese 50 microgram)||250 microgram|
|Selenomethionine (equiv. Selenium 75 microgram)||186 microgram|
|Chromium nicotinate (equiv. Chromium 10 microgram)||81 microgram|
|Potassium iodide (equiv. Iodine 38 microgram) (equiv. potassium 12 microgram)||50 microgram|
Acacia, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, calcium phosphate, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, macrogol 400, magnesium stearate, maize starch, maltodextrin, medium-chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycollate, sucrose, titanium dioxide.
No Added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanut, tree nuts, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Therefore, a daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- The recommended daily amounts of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. Therefore, pregnant or considering becoming pregnant should consult their doctor or pharmacist before taking Vitamin A supplements.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- It contains phenylalanine, bee by-products, fish, soy-derived ingredients and trace amounts of sulphites
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Not to be taken by children
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.