- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
MediHerb Evening Primrose Oil 125 Capsules
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
Evening Primrose Oil contains essential fatty acids of the omega-6 series to promote a healthy balance of immune cells. The compounds in Evening Primrose Oil work together to:
Maintains skin integrity.
Supports general health and wellbeing.
Adults: Take 3 capsules daily with food
|Each capsule contains:|
|Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) seed oil||1.0 g|
|- standardised to contain gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg|
d-alpha-tocopherol, Gelatin (bovine), glycerol, purified water, refined soya oil.
No Added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
- High doses can cause mild headaches and nausea.
- In addition, long-term use may potentiate the risk of arachidonate build-up in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Concerns have been raised in the literature of the 1980s regarding the concomitant use of evening primrose oil and phenothiazines.
- Contains trace amounts of sulphur dioxide.
- Gelatin capsules naturally contain phenylalanine, caution phenylalanine sensitive patients consuming over two capsules per day.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.