- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
MediHerb Digest Forte 60 Tablets
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
DiGest Forte is formulated with herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for symptoms of indigestion, including bloating, flatulence, fullness, cramping and nausea.
Ginger and Gentian root is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for symptoms of indigestion, including bloating, flatulence, fullness, cramping and nausea
Ginger root, Gentian root and Feverfew leaf are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a bitter tonic to stimulate gastric secretions
Gentian root is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to improve bile flow and bile secretion
Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily, 15-60 minutes before meals.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Citrus reticulata (Mandarin) extract||100 mg|
|- derived from fruit peel dry||500 mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) extract||500 mcL|
|- derived from rhizome dry||250 mg|
|Tanacetum parthenium (Feverfew) extract||1 mL|
|- derived from leaf dry||200 mg|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) extract||390 mcL|
|- derived from root dry||195 mg|
|Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) extract||500 mcL|
|- derived from herb dry||100 mg|
|Mandarin Oil cold pressed (Citrus reticulata)||12.5 mg|
Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Croscarmellose Sodium, Gentiana lutea, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycollate.
No added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation and known allergy to Wormwood, Feverfew, parthenolide or plants of the daisy family.
- Caution is advised for patients with hyperacidity, gastritis or gastric ulceration.
- It may be appropriate to pause intake after 4 weeks (due to Wormwood) and restart if needed.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.