- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
MediHerb Curcuma Active 60 Tablets
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
MediHerb Curcuma Active contains curcumin, which has demonstrated antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic activity and down-regulates numerous inflammatory mediators.
- It supports joint mobility and flexibility and reduces mild joint swelling and stiffness associated with mild arthritis.
- Reduces mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Decreases mild joint pain
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Curcuma longa phospholipid complex||500 mg|
|derived from rhizome fresh||16.5 g|
|stand. to contain curcuminoids||100 mg|
Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, Hypromellose, Lecithin (sunflower), Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycollate.
No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Suitable for vegans
- Despite Turmeric and curcumin having low toxicity, caution is advised (due to the increased bioavailability) for the use of curcumin phospholipid complex during pregnancy, women wishing to conceive and patients taking prescribed medications, such as those with a narrow therapeutic window and/or antiplatelet or anticoagulant drugs.
- Monitoring is advised for patients taking anti-inflammatory drugs, as reduced dosage of the drug may be possible.
- Contraindicated in obstruction of the biliary tract and caution is advised in gallstones.
- Until more information is available regarding the expression of Nrf2 in cancer, do not take at least 48 hours on either side of each chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment.
- Not to be used in children under five years of age.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.