- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
MediHerb Andrographis Complex 60 Tablets
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
Echinacea purpurea is used in Herbal Medicine to help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract, and is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve cold symptoms. Supportive therapy in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common colds) helps relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections .
- Supports the immune system to fight illness
- Echinacea root is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine:
- for relief of the following symptoms associated with the common cold and mild upper respiratory infections: sneezing, cough, sore throat, runny nose, mild upper respiratory tract congestion and general malaise
- to help stimulate a healthy immune system response
- as a depurative
Adults: Take 2 tablets 2 to 3 times daily
|Each tablet contains:||td>|
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) extract||142.9 mg|
|derived from min. leaf dry||2 g|
|standardised to contain andrographolide||50 mg|
|Ocimum tenuiflorum (Holy Basil) extract||100 mg|
|derived from herb dry||500 mg|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) extract||600 mcL|
|derived from min. root dry||300 mg|
|stand. to contain alkylamides||1.2 mg|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) extract||400 mcL|
|derived from min. root dry||200 mg|
|stand. to contain alkylamides||0.8 mg|
|Ocimum tenuiflorum (Holy Basil) herb essential oil||10 mg|
Calcium carbonate, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate, Dihydrate, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycollate.
No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (anaphylaxis), stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Contraindicated in those with known allergy to Andrographis or andrographolides
- Contraindicated during pregnancy
- Echinacea is contraindicated for long-term use in patients taking immunosuppressant medication (e.g. transplant patients) - short-term therapy only is suggested in this instance.
- Caution is advised in patients receiving midazolam
- The risk of allergic reaction to Echinacea is very small, especially when preparations of the root are used (as these are free of pollen)
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.