- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
MediHerb Adrenal Tonic 200ml
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
Adrenal Tonic Phytosynergist® Liquid contains Licorice and Rehmannia root used in traditional Western herbal medicine to support healthy adrenal gland function. Withania root is used in conventional Ayurvedic medicine as a rejuvenative tonic to assist with convalescence.
- Containing Licorice and Rehmannia, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support adrenal gland health.
- Contains Withania root used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as a rejuvenative tonic to assist with convalescence.
Adults: Take 5 mL with water or juice 2-3 times daily.
|Each 5 mL dose contains:|
|Withania somnifera (Withania) extract||1.63 mL|
|derived from root dry||1.63 g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) extract||2.25 mL|
|derived from root dry||1.13 g|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) extract||250 mcL|
|derived from root dry||422.5 mg|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) extract||525 mcL|
|derived from root dry||262.5 mg|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea)||350 mcL|
|derived from root dry||175 mg|
No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds or artificial colours.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Contains ethanol 36.5% v/v
- Contraindicated in hypertension and oedema.
- Caution during pregnancy and long-term use is not recommended.
- The risk of allergic reaction to Echinacea is minimal, especially if root preparation is used since these are free of pollens.
- Echinacea is contraindicated for long-term use in patients taking immunosuppressant medication (e.g. transplant patients) - short-term therapy only is suggested in this instance.
- Caution is advised taking thiazide or loop diuretics and in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressives.
- Caution is advised in patients receiving midazolam by injection.
- Monitor patients taking thyroxine.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.