- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
MediHerb Adrenal Complex 60 Tablets
THIS IS A PRACTITIONER-ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product, you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini-consultation.
Adrenal Complex contains Licorice and Rehmannia, a combination that contains many compounds, including triterpenoid saponins (especially glycyrrhizin), other saponins, iridoid glycosides and many flavonoids. The Licorice component of this tablet is standardized to contain 25 mg of glycyrrhizin per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality.
- Restore adrenal function
- Support adrenal gland health
- Help the body adapt to the challenges of everyday life
- Soothe temporary mild exercise-related inflammation
Adults take 1 tablet 3 times daily.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) extract||250 mg|
|derived from root dry||1.75 g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) extract||150 mg|
|derived from rhizome dry||750 mg|
Calcium phosphate dibasic, Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, SilicaSodium starch glycolate.
No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours, or flavours.
Suitable for Vegans.
- Due to Licorice: contraindicated in hypertension (including women who are prone to hypertension in pregnancy), oedema and in those taking thiazide or loop diuretics; not recommended during pregnancy, except at the lowest dosage for short periods; caution is advised in patients receiving prednisolone by injection and in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressives.
- Avoid long-term use in patients taking antihypertensive medications, digoxin and other potassium-depleting drugs and place patients on a high potassium diet.
- Caution is advised in patients taking cilostazol.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.