Manuka Zinc Lozenges 60l
Orthoplex Manuka Zinc+ Lozenge contains Althaea officinalis, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat, mild tonsillitis, dry, unproductive cough, and reduced severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
It has been explicitly formulated with zinc gluconate to easily dissociate in saliva, dispersing zinc ions throughout the upper respiratory mucosa for a localised effect. It supports the immune system in adults and children (over 5 years of age).
Each lozenge contains Manuka honey, essential oils, and Marshmallow, a demulcent herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help soothe the respiratory tract and irritated tissues.
- Nutritional supplement
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Relief of the symptoms of colds
- Zinc deficiency may be associated with impaired taste and smell
- Supports upper respiratory health and immune function
- May provide temporary relief from a sore throat
- Zinc is a component in over 200 enzymes in the body
- Zinc is involved in DNA synthesis, cell division and protein synthesis
- Contains Zinc which may help to support the wound healing process
- Provides antioxidants
|Each Lozenge contains:|
|Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka honey)||250mg|
|Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) ext.||125mg|
|ext. equiv. dry (root)||500mg|
|Citrus limon oil (Lemon)||25mg|
|Cymbopogon citrates ( Lemongrass oil)||5mg|
- Children 5-8 years 1 lozenge daily
- Children 9-13 1 lozenge twice daily
- Children 14-18 years 1 lozenge 3 times daily
- Adult: 1 lozenge 4 times daily
- Do not swallow but allow it to dissolve fully in the mouth
- 1 lozenge can be taken every 2 hours up to the recommended dosage
- Not to be used in children 2 years without medical advice
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or in a long period
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Talk to your health professional if symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.