Loceryl® Nail Lacquer is an effective antifungal nail treatment. Ideal for treating infections on both the finger and toenails, this topcoat provides continuous action for up to 7 days. 1 or 2 applications a week for mild fungal infection.
Nails need additional care, too, just like the rest of the skin. Loceryl® Nail Lacquer is formulated to provide anti-fungal treatment for the nails. It acts as a topcoat penetrating the nail and killing fungus, providing continuous action for 7 days per application. Use once or twice weekly for best results.
Fo mild fungal infection.
- Anti-fungal nail treatment
- Penetrates the nail
- Kills nail fungus
- Use once or twice weekly
- Continuous action for up to 7 days per application
- File the infected areas of the nail.
- Clean the surface with a cleaning pad.
- Apply lacquer over the entire surface of the infected nail.
- Allow time for the nails to dry (3-5mins).
- Screw the bottle top of the Loceryl nail lacquer tightly immediately after use.
- Paint Loceryl once or twice weekly on the infected fingernails or toenails or as otherwise directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use if you are pregnant/breastfeeding or may become pregnant or wish to start breastfeeding.
- For external use only. Do not swallow.
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age
- Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Amorolfine 5% w/v, as the Hydrochloride.