- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
Little Eyes Cleansing Wipes 30
Little Eyes Gentle Cleansing Eye Wipes enriched with Chamomile removes secretions, crusted matter and residue from around the eyes.
Little Eyes gentle cleansing eye wipes provide a convenient way to clean and refresh your baby's eyelids and lashes.
The soft, absorbent wipes have been specially designed to remove ocular secretions, scales, crusted matter and residue from their lashes and delicate skin around the eyes.
Little Eyes uses a unique embossed technology that ensures every wipe is silky soft while remaining thick and strong enough to clean away crusted matter.
- Alcohol, fragrance and preservative-free.
- Soothing formulation, enriched with Chamomile extract.
- Tearless, rinse-free formula.
- Sterilised, hypoallergenic and pH balanced.
- Ophthalmologist recommended.
- Dermatologist certified as suitable for sensitive skin.
- Individually wrapped for maximum convenience.
Product Claims: Suitable for
- newborns and children
- Alcohol, Preservative and Fragrance-Free
- Eye specialists recommend and skin specialists certified^
- Soothing chamomile-extract
- ^as suitable for sensitive skin
- Use a separately sterilised wipe for cleansing each eye and use a clean wipe for each application.
- Tear open the sachet and unfold the Little Eyes wipe.
- Wipe from the inner corner of the eye (next to the nose) toward the outer corner.
- Use a clean area of the wipe so that drainage being cleaned away is not rubbed back across the eye.
- Take care to cleanse in between the lashes and sides of the eyelid. Do not wipe along the inner eyelid.
- After use disposes of Little Eyes wipe in a suitable container and then wash your hands.
- To use as a warm compress, place the sachet in a cup of warm water for a few minutes.
- To use as a cold compress, place the sachet in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
Contains Water, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Phosphate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, PVP, and Disodium EDTA, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric glycerides, Glycerin.
Do not use it if the sachet is open, damaged or marked.