Created in 1894, the Savonnerie du Midi is one of Marseille's last soap factories using a master soap maker's traditional know-how. For more than 120 years, the company has perpetuated traditional methods and passionately produced traditional Marseille soap.
Marseille Olive La Corvette soap shavings are made from 100% vegetable oils in Marseille, using the traditional vessel cooking process. These chips guaranteed without palm oil, dye, fragrance and preservative.
The product allows all delicate textiles (silk, wool, lace, etc.) washed exceptionally gently. Thanks to their hypoallergenic formulation, Marseille soap shavings are particularly recommended for cleaning baby laundry. It is a natural and effective alternative to all synthetic detergents.
For machine washing:
- In a 2L container, dissolve 60g of shavings in 1L of boiling water.
- Stir well and let stand for 24 hours.
- Remix the resulting detergent and add 1L of cold water.
- Stir again. You can add baking soda, essential oils to flavour it and/or white vinegar as a softener to this laundry.
- Pour 100ml of the liquid obtained directly into your machine.
- Stir detergent before each use.
For hand washing: dissolve 10g of shavings in boiling water and let the laundry soak. Rub, then rinse.
Soap 30% and more. Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide
Store in a dry, cool and dark place.
Indicated on the packaging.