KiwiHerb Stomach Calm 200ml
Whatever’s troubling your tummy – enjoying your meal a little too much, bloating, nausea or all-around digestive discomfort – or if you want to show your stomach some love by supporting a healthy digestive system, try Kiwiherb Stomach Calm.
This delicious tonic contains New Zealand-native Kawakawa, traditionally used in New Zealand medicine to support healthy digestion. Kiwiherb Stomach Calm is a unique combination of Kawakawa, Ginger, Peppermint and Certified Organic Manuka Honey.
- Calms and unhappy stomach with Kawakawa, traditionally used in New Zealand herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of stomach upsets.
- Provides relief from bloating thanks to Ginger, which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to reduce abdominal bloating.
- Soothes that ate too much feeling with Kawakawa were traditionally used in New Zealand herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of occasional overindulgence.
- Eases nausea and vomiting with Ginger, which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve both.
- Stomach-loving support in a delicious, warming tonic, ideal for cold days or nights.
Kiwiherb Stomach Calm is made in New Zealand using wildcrafted Kawakawa and certified organic Manuka Honey. It’s also Vegetarian Society approved and has no added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives and no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives.
Shake well before use.
Children 6-12 years: 2.5-5ml
Take up to four times daily. Take undiluted or dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if required.
Macropiper excelsum var excelsum (Kawakawa) dry leaf extract 900 microlitres (derived from 450mg dry leaf).
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) dry rhizome extract 400 microlitres (derived from 200mg dry rhizome).
Mentha X Piperita (Peppermint) dry leaf extract 250 microlitres (derived from 125mg dry leaf).
In a base of purified water, glycerol and lemon oil.
Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours, or preservatives.
Do not use if the cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight. Not recommended during the third trimester of pregnancy or with anticoagulant medication, unless under professional advice. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Not suitable for use in infants under the age of 12 months. Contains alcohol. Contains sugars like honey.