Active form of CoQ10
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg contains the bioavailable form of coenzymeQ10 (CoQ10) to support cardiovascular system health.
- Active form of CoQ10
- Highly bioavailable
- Cardiovascular health
- Ubiquinol 100mg contains ubiquinol, an active form of CoQ10 that has greater absorption in the body than CoQ10.
- Ubiquinol 100mg supports energy production and heart health.
- Ubiquinol 100mg supports sperm health and motility.
- Ubiquinol is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Ubiquinol prolongs the antioxidant activity of vitamin C and vitamin E by regenerating them back to their antioxidant form.
- Ubiquinol 100mg maintains CoQ10 levels in the body.
- Ubiquinol 100mg contains ubiquinol that is produced naturally by fermentation.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubiquinol-10 (Kaneka QH™)||100mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.|
Adults – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet