Herbs of Gold Sleep Ease contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote sleep.
- With Ziziphus & Passionflower
- Traditionally promotes sleep
- Traditionally relieves restlessness
- Sleep Ease contains Passionflower and California poppy, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as calmatives to relieve restlessness and improve sleep quality.
- Passionflower is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to calm the mind to enhance sleep and relieve symptoms of mild anxiety.
- California poppy is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an analgesic to relieve pain.
- Sleep Ease contains Ziziphus, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to decrease disturbed sleep and relieve symptoms of mild anxiety.
Each capsule contains:
|Ziziphus jujube var. spinosa(Ziziphus) seed extract 300mg|
|derived from dry seed||3g|
|Magnolia officinalis(Magnolia) inner stem bark 125mg|
|derived from dry inner stem bark||1g|
|Passiflora incarnata(Passionflower) herb flowering and fruiting extract 150mg|
|derived from dry herb flowering and fruiting||750mg|
|Eschscholzia californica(California poppy) herb extract 100mg|
|derived from dry herb||400mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Adults and children over 12 years –Take 2-3 capsules daily, one hour before bed, or as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.