Preconception - Pregnancy - Breastfeeding
Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a vitamin and mineral supplement specifically formulated to assist in maintaining the health of both mother and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a premium multivitamin containing 23 nutrients to help meet the increased nutritional demands during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 maintains a healthy pregnancy and supports healthy foetal brain development.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 contains folic acid plus folinic acid, a more metabolically active form of folate, bypassing several steps in folic acid metabolism. Folic acid, taken at least four weeks before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, helps prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 contains methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, important for DNA replication, cell division and growth.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is available in a vanilla-coated tablet formulated to be taken twice a day to provide optimal levels of nutrients to mother and baby.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)||20mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 18.3mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1mg|
|Calcium folinate||69.4 micrograms|
|equiv. Folinic acid 50 micrograms|
|Folic acid||200 micrograms|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12)||250 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 500IU|
|Mixed (low-alpha type) Tocopherols concentrate||5mg|
|Calcium phosphate Equiv. calcium||25mg|
|Calcium pantothenate Equiv. calcium||1.7mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 26.7mg|
|Chromium picolinate Equiv. chromium||25 micrograms|
|Iron amino acid chelate Equiv. iron||5mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate Equiv. magnesium||20mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate Equiv. manganese||1mg|
|Molybdenum trioxide equiv. molybdenum||25 micrograms|
|Potassium iodide equiv. iodine||135 micrograms|
|Selenomethionine Equiv. selenium||25 micrograms|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate Equiv. zinc||10mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
If you are concerned about the health of your baby, talk to your health practitioner.
Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.