Herbs Of Gold Muscle Resuscitation 150g
Herbs of Gold Muscle Resuscitation is a delicious lemon-lime flavoured magnesium powder containing vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- High dose magnesium
- Muscle function
- Cardiovascular health
- Muscle Resuscitation provides 320mg of elemental magnesium per serving made up of magnesium citrate and magnesium bisglycinate, two well-absorbed forms of magnesium.
- Magnesium supports heart and muscle health and healthy muscle contraction function. It also relieves muscle cramps and helps reduce the occurrence of muscle cramps when dietary magnesium intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium and B vitamins support energy production by helping to convert food into energy, and they also maintain nervous system health.
- Magnesium, chromium and zinc assist with carbohydrate metabolism, helping to maintain healthy sugar metabolism.
- Magnesium and vitamins B5 and B6 support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Muscle Resuscitation contains vitamin C, zinc and selenium, antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body and support immune system health.
- Requirements for magnesium, glutamine, vitamins B1 & B2, chromium and zinc may be increased in athletes and active individuals.
- Muscle Resuscitation comes in a delicious lemon-lime flavour that dissolves easily in water or juice.
Each 6g serving contains:
|Magnesium (as glycinate dihydrate)||250mg|
|Magnesium (as citrate)||70mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (B1)||25mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5) 27.6mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (B6) 24.6mg|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||130mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||50mcg|
|Potassium (as citrate)||50mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia.|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.|
Adults - Mix 6g (one level scoop) into 200mL of water or juice, once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Scoop included. Consume within 6 months of opening
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.